Tuesday, February 22, 2011

weekend recap

I'm doing my weekend recap on Tuesday, because for us here in Alberta Monday was a holiday. And therefor still part of the weekend :)

Friday was our usual plan. I worked until 8pm, and then we went to play table tennis at the German Club. By the end of March, I have a student quitting and so I will finish work at 7 on Fridays, which will be nice and not as rushed a day. I have asked them not to schedule anyone in that time spot after she leaves.

Saturday I slept in...I was well in need of sleep. Stephan was super sweet and went and picked up breakfast while I slept in! :D He stopped by the German store (the Edelweiss) to pick up some pretzels and fresh buns. Yummy! We did some grocery shopping and errands. Watched a few movies, and made spaghetti for dinner. Stephan had been craving it for the past week, so I cooked up a big pot of it.

Sunday I got up at a decent time, and skipped church. Just wanted to spend the day with Stephan, and not have to rush in the afternoon for the game. We headed out to the game around 2pm. I'll do a separate post on the game! It was AWESOME!

Yesterday was recovery day. Sunday was a late night, with the after party and I think I had more to drink than I should have (and I'm not used to being up so late and doing the party scene anymore, man...I think I'm getting old!). I slept in quite late, got up to make Stephan pancakes and was unable to eat them myself. So back to bed I went. I got up in the late afternoon, and dropped my car off at the dealership (I had a checkup test thingy scheduled for today), and then we went for dinner at Harvey's. We watched another movie, and were in bed pretty early.

It was an awesome long weekend. Read my next post to here about the high-point of the weekend :D

No comments:

Post a Comment