This weekend was quite busy!
Friday after I finished teaching we met up with friends (Gordie and Aryn) for a game of laser tag and some food after. As I thought, my laser tag skills have not improved since last time I played a few years ago...in that I suck. haha! I even have injuries! I somehow managed to trip and fall, scraping my elbow. I apparently also ripped a huge chunk of skin off a finger, although I don't remember doing so until I noticed it randomly in the middle of the game. THEN it started to hurt!
After the game we headed out to a pub for some food.
Saturday I had a meeting for church in Chestermere, and didn't get home until 2pm. We did some laundry and relaxed a little, before heading out to watch the UFC fight at another pub with Gordie and Aryn. I had some really awesome chicken wings, with a whiskey bbq sauce! It was very yummy! I wasn't really in the mood to stay out late though, I was tired and grumpy and so I headed home earlier to go to bed.
Sunday was church in the morning, and then we ran some errands and rented a few movies. Sunday was the usual lazy day, with my Sunday nap in the afternoon.
I also was a bad Habs fan last week. I missed the game on Wednesday night, as I had church and was running errands before church. Saturday I caught the last period when I came home from my meeting, and Sunday's game coincided with my nap (I was really tired, don't know why), so I totally missed it. Bad habs fan. So I'm not gonna recap those games.
What did you do this weekend?
No comments:
Post a Comment