I got my hair cut today! I had made an appointment a couple weeks ago. I guess it was getting pretty bad, because Stephan kept making comments on it. I just got a trim, a little bit more bangs, evened out the layers a little (I'm trying to grow them out) and got 2 colours of highlights or lowlights (whichever they are) put in. I've never had 2 colours before, and I'm loving it! Turned out pretty good, I'll post a pic tomorrow. I'm too lazy to do it now.
5 more sleeps until the heritage classic game! I went out to buy a t-shirt yesterday, to have autographed by the team at the after party. I have a jersey already started with some pretty big name autographs, but not everyone on the team is worthy enough to put their signatures beside these. I know that sounds mean. But its true. So I got the t-shirt for everyone to autograph.
And THEN I saw an old-fashioned sweater-style jersey, and I'm trying REALLY hard not to buy it, because its expensive. But I really really want it! Its a sweater-jersey, and the game is out-doors...it would keep me warm. Thats my rationale. We'll see if I can succeed in not buying it, or how long I can hold out.
I can't wait to see your hair!!!
ReplyDelete