Wednesday, February 23, 2011

spoiled

Lately in the past few weeks, Stephan has really been spoiling me, a lot more than usual!

For example:
  • Tickets to the Heritage Classic NHL game
  • Letting me get a new jersey for the game
  • getting breakfast Saturday morning while I got to sleep in
  • doing ALL the laundry lately (because I HATE to do laundry...actually, I just hate folding it, I don't do a neat job and I don't care to).
  • and lately, his newest thing the past few days has been to give me foot baths...he fills a tub full of hot water and bubble bath for me to soak my feet in when I get home from work.
I think its the sweetest thing ever, and I have to say, I love being spoiled! Whatever made him decide to spoil me, he can keep doing it! :D

2 comments:

  1. How fantastic!

    I am however disappointed that he let you go to the after party alone. With all the drunk people? in a big city? at night? You always need a buddy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had nice long talk with my cabbie on the way there, and 8th ave where I was is apparently safe if you are by yourself. He told me to stay away from 10th and 17th.

    Point well made though, haha! I was bold from the drink.

    ReplyDelete