There is no catching up with them...I missed the last 3 games.
Last Thursday's game against the Islanders I missed, because I work Thursday evenings (which means I will be missing tonight against Edmonton).
Saturday I caught the last period of the game against Toronto, as I had church in the evening. Not worth recaping, sorry. But we won! YAY! A win against Toronto is ALWAYS welcome.
This past Tuesday we played Buffalo, and I didn't get the game on TV. I followed it online, while a friend who DID have access to the game kept me updated over the computer. HAHA! We lost in a shoot-out, 7 rounds I believe. Dang shoot-outs. We SUCK at them. I hate the shoot-out, I think its a horrible way to decide a game. All it is is a skill contest, and not an accurate portrayal of how the game went or how the teams played.
So, as mentioned before, I'll miss tonight's game...wait...no, I'll only miss part of it! Same time zone now, haha! Habs will be in Edmonton, and I will be home from work by 8pm and so I should be able to catch the 2nd period! WOOHOO!!
GO HABS GO! Lets show everyone out west how hockey is played! (I hope I just didn't jinx them, ha ha!).
No comments:
Post a Comment