1.) Stephan comes home today, and we are going to go see fireworks somewhere...I don't know where yet.
2.) This is his first Canada day, and as a result its our first Canada day together! :)
3.) This post is now going to turn from Canada Day to my wonderful boyfriend...hey, it works...I'm spending Canada Day with him so I can talk about him, right?
I love Stephan! (ok, that's a little obvious, but I just thought I would say it). Here's why I love him - because he does things like this:
I know its empty, but I saved it so I could blog about it when I had a moment. I put it back in the fridge just to show you how I found it. He did this because he knows I have cereal every morning. It was super cute.
He's not the bring-you-flowers-kind-of-guy. But that's ok. I''ll take the cute little things he does, they just melt my heart. He's very observant and will remember something I like, or something I say and store it away for later.
Here are some things he's done:
1.) before we left Ontario, he knew I was really interested in Russia. He bought me a book on Russia's complete history from the very beginning to current times. Just because. There was no occasion or special reason.
2.) Once, I got called into supply teach really late, like 15 minutes before school started. I was rushing to get ready, and while I was getting changed he got together my lunch and packed it, and put it on the table with my purse and my keys. Just to help make things a little faster.
3.) He takes care of me when I'm sick. And I mean I get the full-out treatment. He makes me soup, tea with honey, warm milk with honey, a special bubble bath with certain scented soap that's supposed to be good for colds. And then he gives me a back rub with oil so I'm relaxed before I go to bed. He makes sure I'm bundled up and warm and that my feet are always covered and he puts (orders) me to bed. Then he'll check on me throughout the day/evening.
4.) After EVERY meal I cook him, even if its nothing fancy, he thanks me, and he tells me he's proud of my cooking and gives me a kiss. And then he helps me with the dishes.
5.) He doesn't really care about going to Spruce Meadows...he doesn't dislike it, but I don't think he loves it the way I do. But he goes, and he even suggests it himself because he loves watching how happy I am. I'm watching the horses, and he's watching me. And he's happy because I'm smiling, and that's what's important to him. He loves to see me happy.
6.) I love that Stephan is tall and I can curl up into his arms. He looks like this big tough German guy with his tattoos, height and broad shoulders. He could be very scary to a stranger in a bar. But he's so gentle and careful, and he's not at all what I expected from the first time I saw him. He treats me like I'm made of glass.
There's a lot more, but too many to remember. I'll blog them as I think of them, or as they happen.
So this is for Stephan: I miss you babe, I love you and I can't wait until you are home in a few hours. I can't wait to spend Canada Day with you and see the fireworks, there's no one else I'd rather be with!! LOVE YOU!
He's not the bring-you-flowers-kind-of-guy. But that's ok. I''ll take the cute little things he does, they just melt my heart. He's very observant and will remember something I like, or something I say and store it away for later.
Here are some things he's done:
1.) before we left Ontario, he knew I was really interested in Russia. He bought me a book on Russia's complete history from the very beginning to current times. Just because. There was no occasion or special reason.
2.) Once, I got called into supply teach really late, like 15 minutes before school started. I was rushing to get ready, and while I was getting changed he got together my lunch and packed it, and put it on the table with my purse and my keys. Just to help make things a little faster.
3.) He takes care of me when I'm sick. And I mean I get the full-out treatment. He makes me soup, tea with honey, warm milk with honey, a special bubble bath with certain scented soap that's supposed to be good for colds. And then he gives me a back rub with oil so I'm relaxed before I go to bed. He makes sure I'm bundled up and warm and that my feet are always covered and he puts (orders) me to bed. Then he'll check on me throughout the day/evening.
4.) After EVERY meal I cook him, even if its nothing fancy, he thanks me, and he tells me he's proud of my cooking and gives me a kiss. And then he helps me with the dishes.
5.) He doesn't really care about going to Spruce Meadows...he doesn't dislike it, but I don't think he loves it the way I do. But he goes, and he even suggests it himself because he loves watching how happy I am. I'm watching the horses, and he's watching me. And he's happy because I'm smiling, and that's what's important to him. He loves to see me happy.
6.) I love that Stephan is tall and I can curl up into his arms. He looks like this big tough German guy with his tattoos, height and broad shoulders. He could be very scary to a stranger in a bar. But he's so gentle and careful, and he's not at all what I expected from the first time I saw him. He treats me like I'm made of glass.
There's a lot more, but too many to remember. I'll blog them as I think of them, or as they happen.
So this is for Stephan: I miss you babe, I love you and I can't wait until you are home in a few hours. I can't wait to spend Canada Day with you and see the fireworks, there's no one else I'd rather be with!! LOVE YOU!
No comments:
Post a Comment