Wednesday, August 17, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

This Wednesday I'm gonna link up with Jamie for What I'm Loving Wednesday.


I'm loving that Stephan is home from work, even if its a day late

I'm loving that we got to enjoy a wonderful dinner together, in our new house.

I'm loving being a home owner :) It just feels so right and natural :)

I'm loving that we are starting too look at kittens. A companion while Stephan is off working would be really nice, especially since it looks like he'll be working these long shifts for the rest of the year.

I'm loving the beautiful summer we've been having. We've really lucked out with the past few weekends.

I'm loving that today was my last day at Subway, which means that....

I'm loving that I start my new job, and my career as a pre-school teacher on Monday

I'm loving that I get a bit of a long weekend before the new job :)

I have a lot to love this week, and A LOT to be thankful for! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment