Tuesday, August 2, 2011

My own Habs nation

Me and Stephan have been talking about how we'd like to have a cat eventually. I would like 2 actually, since we are both gone from the house a lot. Stephan just wants one. We'll see what happens....I'm highly hopeful we'll have 2 eventually! However, a cat right now is just talk. Its not something that is going to happen soon, but it is definitely something that is in the future.

In the meantime, its fun to dream! We have both agreed we want a male kitten (a large part of the reason is that they are cheaper when it comes time to get them fixed), and we both like black-and-white kittens. We also both like grey-and-white kittens.

So...I thought, what better than to have 2, one of each!!! And what better names for these kittens then to name them after two famous brothers of the Montreal Canadiens: Maurice and Henri, after Maurice "Rocket" Richard, and Henri Richard (The Rocket, and the Pocket Rocket). Stephan, well, he's not so keen on the idea.


AND THEN I got to thinking....I could have my own Habs nation. As well as Maurice and Henri I could have Guy, Jean, Jacques, etc. Its at this moment that I realize I may be a slightly-psychotic Habs fan. And so I tell Stephan that I'm just kidding.

....except that I'm not really (haha!!) .....at least not about Maurice and Henri!

2 comments: