Well, not much exciting to tell you about this weekend.
It was quiet, and Stephan was away for work. Friday night, friends from church had a birthday party for their son who turned 3, so I went to that. I spent the rest of the night at home, watching some movies and relaxing.
Saturday I spent the afternoon shopping. I needed some new clothes for my new job, which starts in 1 week. Its business casual, and everything I own is either jeans or really too dressy to be working with preschoolers. I think that I got a good start to a wardrobe. I spent the evening quietly at home, being lazy and avoiding housework.
Sunday was church, and then I spent the afternoon cleaning. I have a course I started at the beginning of August, and I tried to convince myself to do some work on it yesterday. I failed. But I'm ahead of schedule already, so its ok. I have 2 days off at the end of the week so I can get some work done then. Its an introductory english course, it will upgrade my preschool certificate. It will also allow me to take a higher level english course, which I need for my alberta teaching certificate. All in all, I have 4 courses to do.
Now its Monday. Stephan is stuck working late. He was supposed to be home on Tuesday, now its Wednesday. Although there's a chance it could be even later on Thursday. I hope not. I really miss him, and I don't really feel like waiting another day...or losing another day. Especially since I have Thursday and Friday off, and I was hoping to spend the free time with him.
On a more positive note, Wednesday is my last day at Subway (FINALLY), and I start my new job as a preschool teacher next Monday. YAY!
Sorry for the lack of posts lately. I seem to be in a lag. Its a combination of being busy/working my course/being lazy. Mostly the last one....its summer, and I'm in a lounging lazy mood. Can you blame me?!
No comments:
Post a Comment