Today I'm linking up with Jamie for What I'm Loving Wednesday.
I'm loving my kitten, Anna. She really has become my baby, and I just love coming home to her at the end of the day. To open the door, call her name and have her run to come see me always makes me smile. And to have company now while Stephan is away for work is a big plus.
I'm loving my man, for letting us get Anna :) She's instantly become a part of our lives, and I can't imagine not having her anymore....and yes, its only been 4 days.
I'm loving my new job as a preschool teacher. Today was day 3, and its going great so far. I really like what I do, and I seem to get along well with my co-workers and I have bonded well with the kids. So far its just been figuring out the routine and how things are done.
That's it for this week, its a short list but they're pretty big things to love in my opinion :)
What are you loving this week?
I'm so glad that you're having a great time at your new job and that you get along so well with your coworkers. I believe that the people you work with, make a huge difference in rather you like working in a place or not :-)
ReplyDelete