Thursday, August 4, 2011

drumroll please....

So after 4 interviews last week, and 3 job offers I have finally decided, AND.........in 2 weeks, I will start my new job as pre-school teacher! It an entry level position, but I'll have room to grow and work my way up, and gain some job experience. And I am SO excited to be done working at Subway, and finally, finally, FINALLY starting my career.

I start my new job on Monday, August 22nd. And I finish my last day at Subway on Wednesday, August 17th. I figured I'd give myself a little mini 4-day vacation! We might have friends in town visiting that week, so I'd be able to spend some time with them before starting my new job. And if not, then me and Stephan will have some time together just the 2 of us.

Can't wait to start the job!

3 comments: