So its Tuesday, and Stephan is gone for another 8 day shift, Tuesday - Tuesday. Another weekend without my man here. It seems like this 8-day shift is going to become a regular shift for the next few months, possibly the rest of the year. I still see him the same amount of time each month. Instead of working a 4 day shift with 3 days off, he's working 8 days on and 6 days off. Its just that I don't see him for longer periods of time, and it means he's gone every other weekend of the month.
BUT...on the PLUS side, I get to see him for 6 days in a row!! :) So I guess there are pros and cons to everything.
But I do hope that this week goes by fast, so I can have Stephan back here again :)
Please God, keep him safe at work this week. Let him come home in one piece, the way I left him.
that must be so hard on you. I only get to see Giada for a couple of minutes three days out of the week, and it's SO hard!
ReplyDeleteBut like you said, you get to see him for 6 days in a row so that must be such a treat :-)