I know its a day late, but I was up super late last night finishing the blanket. Update on that later.
This weekend was busy! Friday I worked on my scrapbooks (the 2 that are being sent to Germany anyways). I also gave Stephan an early Christmas present that night....a new camera! He'd been wanting one, his other had broke and he was planning on going out to buy one so he would have something to take pictures with on Saturday. Saturday morning we went Christmas shopping and then later we checked into the hotel and got ready for Stephan's work party.
It was very formal...they even had a red-carpet with a photographer taking pictures just like movie stars. Seating was prearranged, but when it came time to sit down someone had moved our name tags and we couldn't find our seat anywhere. So we were invited to sit down and eat at the same table as the president of the company. VERY nerve-wracking! I am not the most eloquent person, and I'm a bit of a klutz. I was very tense the whole time.
Once the formal part was over, the fun began. Drinks were all included, and there was a dance. It was really nice for Stephan because he got to see all his buddies from work, especially since he hasn't seen them since he had to stop working. All of them were asking when he would be coming back. It was also nice to put faces to names. All of the guys he works with are super nice and cool. I had a lot of fun hanging out with them, and talking with some of the girlfriends. Dancing was a blast! Its been a long time since I've been out dancing.
We were up pretty late though. Sunday morning we checked out, and then went home and crashed for another 3/4 hours. I then spent the rest of the afternoon finishing the scrapbooks and working on the blanket.
That was our weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment