Friday, November 26, 2010

My Christmas wishlist

It was decided and announced to my parents this week that we will be staying in Calgary for Christmas. Sadly, we just can't afford to go home at this point, especially since the cost just skyrockets at Christmas time.

So I decided to make a wishlist, since my presents and stuff will have to be mailed. Please consult with Stephan, I don't know what he's getting! haha.

1.) White Puma running shoes.
I have shoes for when we go walking, but they are not stylish and pretty. I need something to wear everyday with my jeans that looks good....maybe not in purple. Or maybe purple. I don't know. But definitely white!

2.) A new Habs jersey - women's fitted style! Size medium...I think. You can put on Koivu's name, even though he's no longer a Hab...he's still my captain. Or Markov (love him!). Or Plekanek (also love him!).

3.) A Habs liscense plate for the front of my car...its empty! I couldn't find a picture, sorry!

4.) Habs 10-greatest games DVD Box set. Ok, SERIOUSLY people...this has been on my wishlist for the past 2 years!! AND, the movie The Rocket. I have a burned copy, but its not very good quality.


5.) Gift Certificates for Canadian Tire, or The Great Canadian Superstore (part of Loblaw's chain for you Ontario people).
I need to buy new glasses for my kitchen. Currently I have ones from the dollar store, and some old ones someone gave me. The latter are breaking slowly and I'm down to 2. And the dollar store ones...well, they're just not nice.
I also need to purchase a new roasting pan, since the lining in my current one is chipping off. Ohh!! And I would love a slow cooker! I want to make soup!

6.) Socks. Seriously.
Warm wool ones for when it gets cold.
And everday ones...I like fun socks. If they are fun Christmas socks, EVEN BETTER!

7.) Gift cards in general.
Stores I like are: Smart Set, Le Chateau, La Senza (hey, bras are expensive!) Aldo, Spring, RW & Co, Coles/Indigo/Chapters ( I love to read!) Future Shop and Blockbuster (we like to rent/buy movies a lot).

No comments:

Post a Comment