Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Today I got my first blog award!!!

Leigh over at All You Need is Love gave me this:
AwardStylish-Blogger

Thanks Leigh! Definitely go check it out! She is an Ontario-moved-to-Alberta girl like me, and she just got a new puppy!

Rule 1. Thank and link back to who gave you the award.
Rule 2. Share 7 things about yourself

7 Things About Myself:
1.) I'm a Montreal Canadiens Hockey Fan. I'm seriously obsessed. Don't start a conversation on it, because I'll talk about it all night. You have been warned!

2.) I love the winter, snow and Christmas (watch for my post later today on our first real snow storm!). I turn into a kid. I still make snowmen and snow angels and throw snowballs, and watch Christmas movies in my pj's with hot chocolate. I start counting down to Christmas in September, at least. And I sing Christmas carols all year long.

3.) I love oldies music. My first cassette tape AND CD were the Beach Boys. At least half of my music collections is oldies. If I could travel back to the 50's and 60's, I would.

4.) My favourite colour is blue!

5.) I can be slightly OCD sometimes...I colour code things (even color-coded-highlighting in text books, its sad!), I eat my smarties colour coded and in two's. I have to constantly straighten the deck of cards, I always do things in a certain order. I make lists and schedules for everything, and get quite stressed when my schedule is messed up (I'm getting better at this!!). The list goes on and on...

6.) I like to fish, especially ice-fishing! (ok, so I'm a bit of a tomboy).

7.) Family, and loyalty to my family, are one of the most important things to me! You hurt my family, then you deal with me and that's a problem.

Rule 3. Pass it along to 7 blogs you've recently discovered and enjoy. (I'm doing 5 because I don't have that many blogs to pass it on to yet, my sports blogs I don't think count! haha!!)

1.) Vanessa at Matt and Vanessa
2.) Rachel at Rachel and John
3.) Joceyln at Wingin' It - Tales of a Girl's attempts at everything
4.) Jen at A Small World After All
5.) French Lover at Our Transatlantic Love

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much sweetie !!! Or should I say "merci beaucoup" ;)

    ReplyDelete