Well, the weekend just flew by!
Friday I worked my two jobs as usual, then we just spent the night in because it was so cold outside!
Saturday was busy, we slept in a bit and then hit the mall. I was in search of a long-sleeved shirt for work, because our boss still has the air conditioning on. And I was also in need of a dress, as next weekend is Stephan's work party and it was changed from semi-formal to formal. I got a great deal at smart set for $55, plus a belt for $20. Its great for the party, but not too formal that I can't wear it to other places like church. I still need shoes for it, but that will have to wait and will probably be last minute on Saturday, as I will be working on finishing the blanket and scrapbooks this week. I also had a choir practice for the youth on Saturday evening. Stephan kindly drove me down to the south end, and then picked up groceries while he was waiting for me. We had a late dinner (home made stew, yummy!) and then some movies.
Sunday I had church, and then spent the rest of the day picking out choir and congregation songs for December, and working on my blanket.
I made the mistake of NOT washing my new work shirt...and combined with my really dry skin from this winter weather, it gave me a huge rash all over my arms. FUN.
Tomorrow I have an appointment to get my hair cut and highlighted! Super excited! It is WAY over due. I'm going to a high-school (their Cosmotology) to get it done SUPER CHEAP. The girl who works next door to my work got her hair done there and it looks fabulous. So I thought why not? I've had bad haircuts, and learned anything can be fixed. I'm certain it will turn out great!
No comments:
Post a Comment