We had a pretty busy weekend. I worked my two jobs on Friday, but finished a bit early as I had to piano lessons that were canceled. We headed to the German club and spent the rest of the night their with our table-tennis group.
Saturday I took the opportunity to sleep in...until 11am!! haha, oops! I haven't slept-in in a long time, guess I needed the sleep. We spent the rest of the day cleaning the apartment and doing laundry, then headed out for an early dinner (4:30) to the Keg. Stephan's treat to me! YAY! After dinner, we rented a few movies and bought some ice cream. I worked on my blanket a bit during the movies...its coming along slow, but steady. I also picked out jewelery for a Christmas present from my mom (from her jewelery party she had on Friday). I'll have to show you what I'm getting later...their website is down for maintenance.
Sunday I had church, and then a meeting after church. It was supposed to be short, but turned into 1 hour and 45 minutes long! I was grumpy, and annoyed and then mom called saying she doesn't think I should get the ring I picked out a.) because its not really my style and b.) if it doesn't fit me, I have to send it all the way back to Ontario for my Mom to return it to the company and get a new size and then send it to me. I sulked and told her to pick me out something, I wasn't in the mood to flip through the catalog again. Instead, I went for a short nap. Short was the plan, but that nap turned into 2 hours! Stephan tried to wake me up 3 TIMES, but I didn't flinch. Guess I needed the sleep, because I slept like the dead! By the time I woke up, it was time to start dinner. I also called my mom and apologized for being grumpy, and then we picked out a piece of jewelery from some selections she had made. I'm very happy with the choice, its much more "me" and suits me much better. My mom really knows me well!!
We watched another movie, while I worked on my blanket yet again...its endless. We had no kids knocking on the door for candy, as we live in a basement apartment and the entrance is at the back. Which is fine with me, I don't really celebrate Halloween nor do I like to give away perfectly good candy I could eat myself.
It was a very busy, but very nice weekend!
We went to the Keg on Saturday as well! What one did you go to?
ReplyDeleteout in the North West, on 16th avenue. We were there about 4:30ish
ReplyDelete