Dear Mother Nature,
I just love all this snow you've been dumping on this week (seriously Mother Nature, I'm NOT being sarcastic). And while I love the snow and I don't wish to complain (because I'm afraid you'll send a warm chinook wind to take the snow away), can I ask you to please please PLEASE send me some packing snow? The reasons would be two-fold:
1.) Packing snow means I could build a snowman, a snowfort, make a snowball.....that I WILL NOT throw at Stephan's head.
2.) Packing snow means kinda wet-snow, which means MOISTURE and HUMIDITY! My skin is sure taking a beating from the desert dry winters you have out here, its ridiculous. I have to moisurize 3 times a day, and my skin is STILL dry.
So, dear Mother Nature, SEND ME SOME PACKING SNOW!! Please and thank you.
-Jessica
LOL! I would just ask for NO snow! But I am doing good here in ON!! lol
ReplyDeleteHey check out my first give away!!