Stephan has been bugging me all week, saying he knows what we can do this weekend but he wouldn't tell me yet. Finally, last night before we left for the German club he told me that he wants to take me out to dinner tonight and I get to choose where! Just because he feels like it. Its so cute.
So I chose the Keg, and off we go later today for dinner! YAY!!
I also got an e-mail from my Mom. She hosted a jewellery party, and basically sold A LOT of stuff for her seller-person (whatever they are called) and has a lot of money to use on jewellery, plus 4 hostess discounts which she can buy anything from the catalog for $16 or $22 dollars, no matter what the price. And its really good quality nice stuff.
So I have to go here today and pick something out and let my mom know! Anything I want, no matter what the price. She basically gets it for free. AWESOME!
No comments:
Post a Comment