1.) My car was assessed today for the hail damage it received in July's freak thunderstorm...you can see here for a recap of that. Estimate: $3800 damage in tiny little dimple marks (not even dents, smaller!) ALL OVER my car. I only have to pay a $250 deductible, yay! AND instead of having to wait months for an appointment to get it fixed, it will be fixed in a few weeks and my car will be pretty again!
2.) A nice glass of wine takes the edge of any day. And I can now enjoy them in REAL wine glasses my parents bought me when they were out here. I'm loving it!
3.) I have 3 more piano students starting this week, yay!
4.) I am getting used to driving around Calgary, and am more comfortable driving downtown. I no longer get panic attacks and hyperventilate in total anxiety when driving downtown. It's manageable. Go me!!
5.) In addition, I'm starting to figure out my way around this city! I can kinda figure out where I am going, or at least I can once I get to one of the main roads (not including the highways, the other major roads!) Progress people!!
No comments:
Post a Comment