So I mentioned Stephan got me a Habs present on Thursday, on the way home from New Brunswick. It wasn't my jersey, haha! It was something small and oh so adorable and I love him even more for it.
This was my present:
Now, its worthy to note that he bought this in the bell center in the fan shop, so it didn't just come from any old shop. He also almost didn't find one with my name, but his friend was helping him search and they managed to finally find it! I love it, it's already on my key chain, along with my flag now on the car.
He also took pictures inside the Bell Center, and outside of the Centennial Plaza...which are on his camera along with the Drumheller pictures I still don't have!!
So, when I get those I will post them along with the Drumheller ones!
So happy that hockey has started! GO HABS GO!
Aw so cute and nice of him!
ReplyDelete