Tuesday, September 21, 2010

a conversation with Allison

I have mentioned Allison before, she's 3 1/2 and the daughter of my parents' bestfriends. This was my phone conversation with her today:

Me:
Hi Ally, I miss you!

Ally: I miss you too!!

Me: How you doing Ally?

Ally: I have a cold twoodaayy

Me: If you are sick shouldn't you be in bed?

Ally: Umm......what?!

Me: Shouldn't you go to bed if you are sick?

Ally: No, I'm all bwetter now?!! Not sick anymowe.

Me: Hey Ally, I heard you were dancing with a BOY at Jenna's wedding?

Ally: yeah, I danced with a boy.

Me: What's his name?

Ally: I don't remember his name.

Me: Is this your new boyfriend?

Ally: NO!! He's JUST a boy!!

Me: But you danced with him and held his hand. Are you sure he's not your boyfriend.?

Ally: Umm....no...he's someone else's boyfwiend.

HAHAHAHA! This kid is too cute!!!

Mom and Ally

No comments:

Post a Comment