Monday, September 27, 2010

An afternoon in the park...

Today was bright and sunny, a perfect fall day! I was walking to work this morning and admiring the fall (even though its mostly yellow here. It's beautiful in its own way :P). My street is filled with big old trees that hang over the sidewalk, and the leaves are falling off creating a blanket on the ground. It was just beautiful. When I got off of work, the weather was still gorgeous...sunny and warm, blue skies. Something we haven't seen much of this summer. I had the sudden urge to go and take pretty fall pictures

So I decided to go check out Confederation Park...it's near my house, and I haven't seen it yet. And it was the perfect setting for a fall walk. I walked around the park for about an hour, and didn't even see all of it. It's huge! And beautiful. And its now my new-favourite spot. I can't wait until Stephan comes home, this is one place I definitely want to share with him!

Here are some pretty fall pictures from Confederation park! Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. I love this time of year! Too bad the leaves don't stay on the trees longer.

    I've never been to Confederation Park either...where is it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's off of Cambrian Dr NW, which turns into 10 St NW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never been there either. PLease take me with you next time you go!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! Oh I miss Fall and leaves changing colour, there's nothing better :)

    ReplyDelete