So Stephan came home on Tuesday. Tuesday also happened to be the 7th, which means I got to by myself some flowers! See this post, point #2 if you are wondering why I get to buy flowers on the 7th...
Wednesday I had work, and then church in the evening.
Thursday I worked, and then taught piano in the evening.
Friday I worked, piano in the evening and then a passions party at Vanessa's, a friend from church. At this party, I got to meet fellow blogger Leigh over at All You Need is Love. She has a super cute blog, AND she is also a fellow-Ontarian-moved-to-Calgary like me! She also just won a blog award, so go check out her blog!!
Saturday we spent the day at Spruce Meadows, watching the Masters (last competition of the year - I have a sever addiction to stalking Ian Millar, who wasn't even there...I'm not a good stalker), and then I made a yummy dinner of creamy rotini pasta and we settled in and got comfy for a movie.
Sunday I had church, and then a 2 hour choir practice to get ready for Thanksgiving. Then it was grocery shopping on the way home, and I spent the evening making nussgipful (a german cookie with nut filling). One of Stephan's co-workers loves it, so Stephan asked if I could make it for him as a surprise.
Monday was my last day with Stephan before he left, this time for 2 weeks. So we had a nice dinner, and then watched some tv and went to bed.
16 days is a long time for Stephan to be gone, but hopefully he's done out east after this, or close to done. I'll for sure miss him while he's gone, but I'm hoping the time will fly by really quick. I do have much to keep me busy: Wednesday, Thursday and Friday evenings are taken up with Church/piano teaching/piano teaching. And I have stuff to do for the choir and organ/piano at church, for October, to keep me busy as well.
And although I did promise to update my Drumheller post with pictures of the museum, but Stephan never took the photos off his camera so I still don't have them. Sorry!! You can blame Stephan for that, I do! HAHA!
It was great meeting you too! Hope you had fun on Friday night :)
ReplyDeleteHopefully the time passes by quickly while Stephan is gone