Thursday, September 23, 2010

YAY!

So, Tuesday was the most horrible day ever. The Car rental place couldn't find my garage door opener that I forgot in the car, and they weren't being very helpful about it (Monday I had driven back and forth a couple of times trying to find the right one...in downtown...at rush hour...not fun!). And then I had a customer completely freak out on me for lord knows what. It was bad enough that the customer who was currently serving stood up for me and told him off. And then I went into the back and cried. Because it had just been a bad few days, and I have been super busy and a tad stressed as well, so it just all came out.

So I was pretty upset when I got home. Stephan came online and I started to complain about my day, and the lack of help from the car rental place. And then he told me he had good news....and was about to tell me until the phone rang.

It was the car rental place, they found my garage door opener! YAY! And then, Stephan told me he was coming home early and I almost cried I was so happy! He comes home tonight, TONIGHT, instead of next Tuesday. They need him at another site down near Fort MacLeod for tomorrow. So he has to work the weekend, but he is at least home. I might go down with him over the weekend so we can have some time together.

His flight was supposed to land at 11am here in Calgary, after his stopover in Montreal. But now it doesn't come in until 5:30 (when I will be on my way to piano teaching), because on the way to Montreal their plane hit some birds and it apparently caused some major damage. So he ended up with about a 4 hour delay in Montreal, i.e. HABS LAND!

He proceeded to tell me he was having lunch beside the Bell Center and I continued to get extremely jealous. After all, of all places to get stuck in !! It should have been me!! It's MY team!
...but then my credit card would have been maxed out, and my savings depleted.

So I told him, I want a present from Habs land, a Habs present. He has no excuse, he's there 4 hours...and it will be all around him. It's law there. And I told him he can't come home without one, or I will seriously be sending him back to Montreal to get one. And then I told him I take a small in Jerseys, haha!!

He told me he bought me something Habs, and now I'm excited! I've been wanting a plate for the front of my car. But maybe he got me a new jersey?!!! for the new season?!!! I'M SO EXCITED!!

....is it bad that I'm more excited now for my Habs present than Stephan coming home?!! HAHA! don't tell Stephan...I'm not really more exited for the present....ok, kinda am...not gonna lie!! I'm so bad. But he knows my obsession with my Habs. So he shouldn't be surprised!! That's my argument, and I'm sticking to it!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear that the car rental place was no help at all at first and that a customer yelled at you. I hate those kind of days!

    Glad that everything worked out and that Stephan is coming home early! :)

    ReplyDelete