Thursday, August 26, 2010

random happenings over the last 2 days

  1. I meant to buy Stephan a flower when I picked him up at the airport, but when I went the store was already closed, so I bought him a flower...or 2, yesterday as a make-up. Really, it was an excuse for me to buy ME flowers.

  2. I went on and on about how the flowers make the apartment look so pretty, until Stephan asked when my birthday is again...I thought "oh great, he's going to promise to buy me flowers on my next birthday, and that's almost a year away!!" Instead, I said May. He said, "No, the date". Which is the 7th. He said "Since your birthday is on the 7th, you can buy flowers on the 7th of every month" YAY, I HAVE A FLOWER BUDGET!! This is the next closest thing to Stephan buying me flowers himself. I'll take it!!! :)

  3. I want a pet...I'm not allowed pets here though, nor do I have money for all its shots anyways. Right now though, I'm so desperate I'd settle for a gerbil. Seriously. I even had to leave my beta fish behind when I moved here...it was quite sad.

  4. My hair sucks, its strangly and in need of a hair cut. I wanted to grow it out long, but I forgot how much work it is. My hair is neither straight, nor wavy but something weird and gross looking in-between. Hence, it forces me either to straighten it EVERY TIME, or throw it up in a pony tail. I'm not girly, I can't do much with my hair. So that's about all you get. I need a hairdresser, but I don't trust many. And I need one I can afford. And I need to decide if I want to chop it all off again, or find some way to manage it long.

  5. Today, there was a fruit stand in the parking lot at work. Fresh fruit from B.C. I decided I wanted some. I was given free samples, and they were DELICIOUS, the best I've ever tasted! Perfect texture, sweet and juicy. I bought cherries and necterines and I'm super excited to eat them.

2 comments:

  1. Yum for fresh fruit! I say jsut wear a pony tail for a few months untill your hair is past the weird stage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately, its not a stage. Its just the way my hair is when it gets longer: weird kind-of waves in odd spots that just look bad, like I had my hair in a pony tail but I didn't.

    ReplyDelete