Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Look what I got!

I went to the dollar store today in search of little containers to store and organize my bags of spices, so they wouldn't spill everywhere in my cupboard. Just plain plastic containers, nothing fancy.

And instead, I found these.....

aren't they the cutest?!!

Now if only I had a label maker, instead of having to make them by hand...it would look so much nicer!!

7 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness I want them! What dollar store did you go to?

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are adorable! Love the color too

    ReplyDelete
  3. They were just from a random individually owned dollar store right near my work. Its not a chain or anything. I bought all they had, and they should hopefully be getting more in soon! I only have one of the blue and I would like more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, these are SO absolutely adorable!! What a great find!

    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete