...being sick I mean. I could get used to being sick. Because it means I'm getting spoiled. Except for being force-fed Buckley's. I HATE Buckley's. It makes my stomach reel. Its awful. I'd rather stay sick.
Anyways, I had to work this morning. No sick days off for me. So Stephan got up when I did, and while I was getting ready he made me some tea and toast with Nutella. He also packed me some apples for work. And then forced more Buckley's down my throat. GROSS. And he dropped me off at work. Now I'm home from work, and staying home from church tonight. I don't want to push myself too hard, since I have to teach Thursday and Friday nights, and those are long nights. I don't want to have to reschedule my students again.
He's prepared more milk and honey for me, and a foot bath, which I am currently enjoying as I type this. I think I'll finish reading my blogs, and than take a little nap.
Like I said.....I think I could get used to being sick, if I get to be spoiled like this every time!
No comments:
Post a Comment