Monday, March 7, 2011

weekend recap

Friday I played catch-up with some of my piano students, which meant going in earlier to work. I finished at the usual time, than went to the German Club. I didn't play any table tennis though, I sat down and talked, took it easy. I didn't want to push it, since I finally had some energy from being sick all week.

Saturday we slept in, and had our Saturday Pancake breakfast. I did some chores, and housework. Saturday evening we headed over to a friend of Stephan's for his birthday party. It was a pretty late night, and I was the DD since I was still recovering from being sick. But it was a pretty good party. Everyone was very nice and welcoming, and I had a good time.

Since we were out pretty late on Saturday evening, we slept in late on Sunday. We had a lazy day catching up with sleep on the couch, while I started a new book. A lazy day was followed by a spaghetti dinner and a lazy night watching TV.

How was your weekend?

1 comment:

  1. I made pancakes for Brian in bed on Sunday! Love pancakes! :)

    ReplyDelete