Sunday, March 6, 2011

ABC's of me

Since everyone else seems to be doing this, I'll join in the fun too!

A-Age: 26. I turn 27 in May. A little too close to 30 for comfort!

B-Bed size:
Queen.

C-Chore you hate:
Folding laundry! I just can't do a neat job, and I don't have the patience to.

D-Dogs:
No dog currently. I would love 1 though! I would love 5! But Stephan doesn't really like dogs too much (he likes cats), so I'll settle for 1.

E-Essential start to your day:
I don't really have anything. Sometimes I eat breakfast, and sometimes I sleep in an extra 10 minutes and don't eat. (I know its bad!!)

F-Favorite color:
Blue, and green

G-Gold or Silver: Most of the time I prefer silver or white gold. But I do like yellow gold every once in awhile.

H-Height:
I think I'm about 5'5"

I-Instruments you play:
Piano, and oboe. I went to university on my oboe though, so I guess that one is my forte.

J-Job title:
Family Development Specialist

K-Kids:
No kids yet.

L-Live:
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

M-Mom's name:
Yvonne

N-Nickname:
Most people just call me Jess. And of course, Stephan has his pet-names for me (like every couple).

O-Overnight hospital stay:
Nope, never had to stay overnight!

P-Pet peeve:
oh, hard to choose! People who merge on the highway but than don't speed up, or drive slow in the left lane. GRRR. Also, when things are not in the right spot in the cupboards in my kitchen (Stephan!!!!)

Q-Quote from movie:
"The man may be the head of the house, but the woman is the neck. And she can turn the head anyway she wants!" - My Big Fat Greek Wedding
Also, anything from Pirates of the Caribbean. Or anything Johnny Depp.

R-Right/Left:
Right all the way!

S-Siblings:
I have a younger sister (by 2 years) Meaghan, and my little brother Ian who is 17.

T-Time you wake up:
5am.

U-Underwear:
Nobody's business! haha!

V-Veggies you dislike:
Onions!!! and not the taste...the texture. It doesn't matter if they are raw or cooked. If I bite into even a tiny piece, I'm running for the bathroom. Unless they are so small I can't chew them, or in a soup so I don't have to chew them, I can't stand them. Don't mind the taste...cook with onion salt and/or powder. Also, not a fan of asparagus or brussel sprouts.

W-What makes you run late:
Usually deciding to sleep in that extra 10 minutes. Or changing my mind on my outfit.

X-X-rays you've had:
Teeth. And for my neck, my wrist, my thumb and my ankle.

Y-Yummy food you make:
I make good spaghetti, apparently. Stephan has requested it again, even though we JUST had it. I also make good cheesecake!

Z-Zoo animal:
The wolves!

No comments:

Post a Comment