Tuesday, December 7, 2010

I LOVE CHRISTMAS!

Today is the 7th, which means its the time of month I get to buy flowers again! This month, it being Christmas and all, I bought some poinsettias.


Also on the Christmas topic...my Mom's Christmas village is done being set up...what my dad would let her set up anyways. He totally bogart-ed the Christmas village and barely let my mom do anything. And he tries to claim he's a scrooge. DENIAL DAD, DENIAL! (Me and Mom were making fun of my Dad, over the phone, for being a fake scrooge. Dad was in the background denying everything and threatening to take away my Christmas presents, haha!!) Anyways, my dad still wants to build the stone steps up to the church, but other than that it's done.
Take a look:

This weekend, we get to go pick out our tree! Stephan finally convinced me to get a real one. I'm so excited to decorate my-first-ever-very-own-Christmas Tree!!! YAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment