SUCCESS!!
I will finally, FINALLY have time to do other things like read, play my keyboard, work on my oboe-reeds, do some Christmas baking, work on puzzles. I have not read anything in over 2 months, its been consumed with the blanket and 4 scrapbooks.
ALSO, my skin has found relief from the dry air here in the form of THIS lotion:

Stephan's family suffers from dry skin, this is what they use. He has the German version, it has only 3% Urea, so that is what I'm using. The one in the pic is the Canadian version (10% Urea), since its so much colder and dryer here. But already, with just the 3% one it has worked wonders on my skin! In one week the red marks from the cold on my legs are fainter, and my hands are soft again, and the bumps on my arm are almost gone and getting smoother as well. After 1 week!!!
I thought all hope was gone, and I was almost starting to hate winter (a FIRST for me!) but now I can enjoy winter because I have this miracle lotion! And I have to thank Stephan, or he'd make me go back and edit this post and write it in. He wants to be clear that it is HE who gave me the miracle lotion and saved my skin from the Calgary winters. So thank you babe, my hero!
Now its time for the weekend! Tomorrow night I teach, and then probably we will be at the German club. I have a Christmas youth service and concert on Saturday that I'm helping out my cousin Rachel with. Sunday is just relaxing after church.
What are your plans for the weekend?
No comments:
Post a Comment