I know this is a day late, but my cold is not 100% gone and it came back full force yesterday. After work, I went straight home to bed and only got up for some soup before going back to bed.
Hence why this post is late. But better late than never!
This weekend was not exciting. I was sick. That tells you a lot. Stephan took real good care of me all weekend. Its nice to have someone when you are sick :)
Friday was quiet, I didn't stay up too late. Stephan made sure I had soup, and warm milk with honey and than practically force-fed me cough medicine (I have an aversion to it in that I DON'T LIKE IT. It makes me gag. Especially when its Buckley's, or it tastes like black licorice).
Saturday was more of the same. I slept in, was feeling better enough to make and eat some pancakes. I had energy back. But when I was grocery shopping, I didn't feel so good. It was so hot in there that I felt very faint, and the lights made me feel dizzy. Stephan said I was very pale, and bought me a pop to get some sugar into me. I was so glad once we were out of there.
I did have a choir practice that day, out in Chesteremere, so Stephan drove me and waited for me. Which was very sweet of him.
Sunday I stayed home from church, just to give my body extra rest. I was feeling much better.
But than yesterday, it just hit me again. We had a field trip with the preschool outdoors in cold weather to a pumpkin patch where the kids picked and decorated the pumpkins, and ran around the petting-zoo. By the time I got back around lunch I was exhausted and fighting a killer headache, and my throat was very sore. So add another 5 hours onto that, and by the end of the day I felt like a truck had run me over.
Today I'm feeling much better, though still not 100%. I'm hoping that this cold will be gone soon, because I'm sick of being sick!
How was your weekend? I hope it was much better than mine!
I had a good weekend although I'm fighting off a sore throat/cold thing too. That time of year I guess.
ReplyDelete