Monday, November 21, 2011

Weekend recap

Friday after work I met up with a friend from church. We had agreed to meet at Michael's craft store to buy some silk flowers to decorate the church with for Christmas. We had a great time, and then she invited me back for dinner with her and her hubby, and their adorable baby daughter. We had a great time, and I stayed quite late chatting with them.

Saturday I got to sleep in. I ran a few errands like running to the bottle depot, and dropping of a pair of heels and boots to be repaired. Then I headed off to Chestermere for a youth Choir practice. I'm helping my cousin Rachel get the youth ready for their concert next weekend (I'm not playing for it though, as I have Stephan's work Christmas party the same night). The evening was quiet, I spent it watching Christmas movies :)

Sunday I was in Chestermere again, I had to play for service at my old congregation as they were short an organist. I had a nap after church, and than spent the afternoon getting some chores and laundry night. The evening was spent getting some planning done for work this week.

How was your weekend?

1 comment:

  1. Hey there! I saw your comment on my ornament post but didn't see an email address to respond to you so I thought I'd reply to you on here :)

    I got all of my supplies at Hobby Lobby for half off so it only cost $25! And there's still tons of glitter and ribbon left over for more ornaments!

    ReplyDelete