I'm going to follow Megan's lead from her blog she posted yesterday! I really liked this idea, so here goes!
Sometimes: I do the laundry instead of Stephan
Always: I never fold the laundry. I'm horrible at it, and don't have the patience. Stephan can fold it like they do in the army, so I leave that job for him. ALWAYS.
Sometimes: I think about exercising
Always: I don't like the thought of leaving my house earlier, or getting home later. My day is already long enough, and on top of work I'm doing a course. So the thought of exercise dies pretty quick. haha! Maybe one day....
Sometimes: I wish I looked and dressed more like other people...like my gorgeous-naturally-skinny-eat-as-much-as-she-wants-sister.
Always: But than I realize that's just not me. And being me is pretty good :)
Sometimes: I miss living in Ontario.
Always: I remember the reasons why we left, and the great life we've built out here that has allowed Stephan to stay. And that there were things that I disliked about Ontario as well.
Sometimes: I get mad at Anna because I am unable to keep plants (real or fake), or any decorations out around the house. This greatly limits my Christmas decorating.
Always: On lonely nights when Stephan is away for work, I'd rather have her than a fake plant. And nothing beats coming home and finding her waiting for me by the door, already purring before I pick her up to smother her in hugs and kisses. And the cuddles!! She sleeps in my arms at night :)
Awwww, I love that you did this!!!! These are wonderful!! I'm totally with you on the wish I could eat anything and be skinny thing!! But oh well, life is great anyway!! : )
ReplyDelete