and this is why:
YAY! Stephan is home until Tuesday morning! He has to work Sunday in Canmore, but he leaves in the morning and comes home at dinner so that's ok.
BOO! I'm now sick. Bad time to be sick. Tomorrow is the Halloween party for the kids at the preschool, and Monday is our field trip to a pumpkin patch. I also have a choir practice on Saturday, which I need to be at rain or shine. So body, HEAL UP FAST!
Stephan has put me on bed rest for the night, I'm only allowed out to eat. My request for pizza was denied. I tried to argue that I'm not sick to my stomach, its just a bad head cold. He disagreed. So I lose. Chicken noodle soup for me! It's a good thing I love soup though :)
Yummy chicken noodle soup, enjoy and get better soon!
ReplyDelete