
I'm loving starting off my day with a super-sweet text message from Stephan (he's away for work this week)
I'm loving my boyfriend, Stephan :) I'm thankful every day for him
I'm loving my adorable kitten Anna, who cuddled in my arms all night.
I'm loving getting ready for Christmas....a.k.a the Christmas goodies I bought :)
The picture of your cat in the Christmas bowl! So cute!
ReplyDeleteYay for getting ready for Christmas! Christmas is our favorite holiday in the Rolex household! :)
yah, funny story about that pic! I was talking to my boyfriend on the phone, trying to describe how big the bowl was to him. So I said "it's big enough that Anna could fit in it". Sure enough, as soon as I said that she climbed in the bowl, as if she heard me! So I quick grabbed a pic :)
ReplyDeleteAhhhh, the cat in the bowl is SO stinking cute!! I love it!!
ReplyDelete