I just got a new camera as an early Christmas present from Stephan. It was on sale, so we went and got it.
HOWEVER...it will not upload any pictures to blogger taken by this camera. I checked. My old pics will load, just not the ones I took with my new camera.
I checked, there's no pop-up blocking anything. I also checked what type of image it is...and both my old pics and the new pics are jpegs. So there should be no problem.
Blogger is just refusing to load these pictures from my camrea. I've tried uploading them directly from the camera, as well as from the folder on my computer.
I am clueless now as to what is wrong. This goes beyond my knowledge. And I am so so frustrated.
hmm, is it a size issue? Maybe the pixels are too big for blogger? Did you format SD card on the camera before you started using it? Sometimes that could be the issue too..
ReplyDeleteI wish I could help, but I have no idea. : ( Sorry!!
ReplyDeleteI agree, could the files be too large? Have you tied uploading them to somewhere other than Blogger, like Photobucket, and then inserting them from there?
ReplyDelete