Happy Friday everyone!
Last night, Stephan's cousin Stephanie flew in from Germany. She's a stewardess, and lives in the north of Germany (while Stephan lives in the south). He hasn't seen her in 4 years. She managed to get a flight out here, and is here only until Sunday. We were both supposed to have the day off of work, but sadly Stephan is stuck in Canmore working overtime this weekend.
I am going to meet up with his cousin around lunch today, and do some sightseeing with her. Probably we will drive up to Canmore and stay the night with Stephan, have dinner with him so he can see his cousin, and than do some sight-seeing in Banff on Saturday.
I'm really excited, and a little nervous! This will actually be the first of Stephan's family I have met. I'm looking forward to spending some time with her in the next 2 days!
No comments:
Post a Comment