Monday, April 11, 2011

Weekend recap

This Friday there was no German Club (and there won't be for the next 2 weeks, boo!), so when I got home from work I showed Stephan a flier. He had been wanting an x-box for awhile and I had seen one on sale at Future Shop. He decided it was a good deal, so off we went to get it! We set it up and spent the night testing out his new x-box.

Saturday I woke up and did some housework. I made a dessert for my cousin's baby shower in the afternoon, super easy and super delicious! Apple Crisp! Then I headed off to Rachel's for the baby shower! It as a great afternoon, and she got lots of wonderful gifts. There was a game where we had to take some string and try to guess the size of Rachel's belly. Usually I'm horrible at this, but I actually won! I headed home after the shower, and started making dinner. We had decided to have Stroganoff for dinner, and it takes awhile to make so I got started early. We played the x-box some more and watched a movie later.

Sunday I had church and a short choir practice after. I headed home and we just hung out for the afternoon and had leftovers from Saturday night.

How was your weekend?!

1 comment: