Monday, April 4, 2011

Dinner in the montains

Today, Stephan was home from work. He had a doctor's appointment he had to get done for his permanent resident application. He was scheduled to work out in the mountains, in Canmore, for the week. So after work, we drove there to drop him off, since the rest of the crew was already there. Its under 1.5 hours away, so its not too bad.

Once we got there and got Stephan checked into his motel, we decided to go for dinner before I headed home. Last week (he was in Canmore as well), he had found this restaurant he loved, so we went to try it out together.
Link
The Restaurant was called The Grizzly Paw, and it was delicious! I highly recommend it, if you are ever in Canmore! I kept it simple, and just had a chicken ceasar salad. But it was exactly what I wanted, and it hit the spot! This was Stephan's 3rd time here, and he had the bison burger. Again. for the 3rd time. He says its that good. The best bison burger he's had ever, very juicy and not dry like it can be sometimes. Also, the food is pretty well priced!

We finished dinner, and I dropped Stephan back off at the motel and headed home. The drive home was gorgeous, with the mountains and the sun setting behind me in the rear-view mirror.

Not a bad way to spend a Monday night!

2 comments:

  1. I seriously don't know how people live without mountains.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds fun! Except for having to drop your hubby back off at the motel, but it sounds like a fun night out!

    ReplyDelete