HAPPY NEW YEAR!
This year we didn't have really anything planned until last minute. It was the first time we were spending New Years together, so we decided to go to a pub/restaurant near by that we both like. Stephan decided to invite someone he used to work with, Gordy, and his girlfriend, to join us. I had never met Gordy before, but the 4 of us really hit it off! We had a great night sitting and talking over drinks. Me and Erin also took advantage of the dancefloor. It was an awesome night, and I think we've made some great new friends. We have made plans already to hang out next weekend. Its nice to have another couple to do something with!
New Years day we slept in quite late, as it was a late night the night before. We got up and decided to go to Swiss Chalet for lunch, we had a gift card from my brother for Christmas. After lunch I was SILL exhausted, and we both went for a nap. Stephan didn't sleep that long...I ended up sleeping for 4 hours! We had a quiet night, rented some movies and got Harvey's for dinner.
Sunday I had church early in the morning and we had another lazy day. Just relaxed at home and watched TV. Neither of us felt like getting groceries or making food, so we went out again for chinese. Stephan has this war game on his computer, and so he taught me and we played a game together. Surprisingly, I turned out to be pretty good at this game!
How was everyone's New Year's weekend?!
No comments:
Post a Comment