Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Flower Wednesdays

I'm linking up with Vanessa for her Flower Fridays. Now, I am choosing to do them on Wednesdays as Thursdays and Fridays I work two jobs, and Fridays especially are very hard for me to get on to blog. I only have about an hour between jobs, and then usually head to the German club straight after the 2nd job for the remainder of the evening.

So, it will be Flower Wednesdays for me. I chose to make this one of my weekly posts as
  1. I love flowers and have hundreds of pictures to share.
  2. I also did flower arrangements for my church, like Vanessa, when I was back home in Ontario.
  3. I figure flowers always brighten up a day, so why wouldn't pictures of them help to brighten your day?!
Each week I will post 1 picture of a flower I have taken, or pictures of a flower arrangement I have done.

This week I chose to do a picture. I took this picture on our trip to the Calgary Zoo in the greenhouse area.

2 comments:

  1. Cute new pictures in your header! I will send you the cream of broccoli soup recipe...just leave me a comment with your email or send me an email at bestthingislove@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete