Monday, January 10, 2011

New Year Blog Resolutions

yeah, I know I'm a little late on this. But better late then never right?!! And since I have a few days off of work (just because I wanted a few days off) I'll hopefully have some time to actually get started on some of them.

1.) Get more followers! I love to receive comments, keep them coming!

2.) Get the section on my Dad's pens up and running. Now, this one is not MY fault, as I am STILL awaiting pictures from my dad.

3.) Actually blog about the Habs. I had full intention of keeping updated with the Habs, which I have. I just haven't had time to blog about it. Once I started those Christmas projects, they took up every spare waking moment I had. Out the window went my Habs posts. :(

3.) Get some background music going. I've been wanting to set this up, but I can't seem to find the right app. I want to play as soon as you enter the sight, but have something on the side for those who would wish to turn it off.

4.) Get some more regular posts going, that become a weekly theme!

Let's see how these go, then I'll see what else I can do.

If anyone has any suggestions for my blog, I would appreciate the comments!

3 comments:

  1. To get more followers, you need to follow more blogs. And COMMENT on them! Then those people will come to your blog and comment. Voila! That is how I got to my 138 followers. Which seems like a crazy high number to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm your newest follower helping you on your journey to get more followers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya I dont have many followers either. I have 6 followers :). And as for Rae's Comment I thought I was following a lot of blogs but maybe not?

    ReplyDelete