On our way home from the German club Friday night, Stephan was driving. He had had 2 beers...to him that's nothing. He's a big guy. We got stopped by a ride program, and they were randomly pulling people over to the side. Lucky us, we were one of those people. Stephan had to get out of the car and do a breathalyzer. Me, I was in the car panicking. I've never been pulled over where someone had to do a breathalyzer. And I was worrying about it causes problems with Stephan and his immigration. I thought 2 beers and he would blow over. So I was PANICKING. Calmly in my seat, but inside I was a mess. Stephan is nonchalantly talking with the cop.
So he blows into the breathalyzer, gets back into the car and waits for the results. The cop comes over and tells us we're good to go. I breathe a sigh of relief. Stephan then decides to ask the cop what his reading was, and the cop said: ZERO! Stephan had a laugh at that! The cop was very friendly, and then he offered us the tube thingy Stephan blew into as a souvenir. Stephan said yes.
Here's our souvenir!
....and then Stephan laughed all the way home at how nervous I was.
The End.
No comments:
Post a Comment