Monday, January 24, 2011

weekend recap

Friday night was my usual night: I taught piano until 8pm, and then we went to the German Club for some table tennis. It was nice to see everyone, as we didn't go last week because of bad weather.

Saturday we slept in a bit, then had our traditional saturday pancake breakfast! I did some errands and grocery shopping, and made an early dinner of Chili, as we both had plans in the evening. My music studio was having a recital, and some of my students were playing. And Stephan had a boys night out planned in Cochrane. I came home from the recital and watched my hockey game, which I had taped while I was gone.

Sunday was church, and a lazy afternoon (like usual) with a nap, left overs and some movies later.

How was your weekend?

1 comment:

  1. Fun!
    I ended up sleeping for most of the weekend even though I had SO much to do. Dang. Oh well, there is always next weekend.

    ReplyDelete