Tuesday, August 17, 2010

opposite ends of the country

So, Stephan found out on the weekend that he might have to go to New Brunswick this week for work. That turned into a definite yes. He flew out this morning at 1 am, got into New Brunswick at 11:30 their time, and then worked the afternoon. He hasn't slept in almost 48 hours (he can't sleep on planes), so he's exhausted.

He will be gone for 8 days, which means I get to pick him up at the airport next Tuesday. I'll miss him. He hasn't been home much in the last two weeks...just 1 night. But, it's something he has to do. It will be the first time I'm alone for a weekend here in Calgary though.

On an upper note, Stephan flew out with 3 other guys from the company. He found out last night before he left that the company has made him the foreman for the job he's doing out in NB, while he's there anyways. And he's still on probation!

I'm so very very proud of him :)

No comments:

Post a Comment