Tuesday, August 10, 2010

eerily quiet

Vacation with my parents was really nice. My parents and brother went back home today. Stephan is down south for work until Saturday. And the house is empty. I am all alone, all by myself. No boyfriend, no parents and brother. It kinda sucks. Its too quiet now, and I went from being surrounded by family and getting Stephan for more than 3 days to nothing.

And I got freaked out on by a psycho-lady at work who screamed "F**k you", storming out of the store over a misunderstanding when she said one thing but meant another. It kinda made for a crappy day.

So I decided to keep myself busy. I ran errands: returned movies, went to the bottle depot, bought some new running shoes. And I cleaned the apartment and vacuumed, made dinner. Now I figured I'll load some pics to facebook and hopefully get a blog done about this past week with my parents. I think I'll have to divide it up into several post, otherwise it will be endlessly long. And my posts tend to be long enough, since I like to talk.....

No comments:

Post a Comment