So I left off with driving the 4 hours down south to my parents. They threw this huge goodbye part with my friends, family, close family-friends, and my old home church congregation. There was a lot of people, and it was a GREAT way to see everyone one more time before I left. Especially since I already lived 4 hours away, and when I did come down south I never got to see everyone I wanted to. I always ran out of time.
On the Thursday night before our party (which was on Sunday), we went out with my parents friends from my mom's work, Christina and Jim. It was her son's goodbye party as well, he is moving to Greece. Christina is really loud and crazy, she's a lot of fun. She tends to get my mom drunk, she's a bad influence, haha! No, she's been good for my mom, and has been an awesome friend to her! They love each other.
My parents put a lot of work into the party. A lot of time, planning, money, work and love. I love them for it. I love that they did this for us. My mom even made a really fancy, awesome cake for me! She's awesome at making cakes.
Here are some pics from the party!









Aw yay! Your mom is awesome at cakes! That one is beautiful!
ReplyDelete