Thursday, February 2, 2012

Who, me?!

  • Who hauled a heavy box with a TV unit from the car to inside, and up the stairs to the guest bedroom, because she was too impatient to wait for her boyfriend to bring it in for her? ME
  • Who opened the box and started to put the TV unit together? ME.
  • Who thought I was going to injure myself? Stephan.
  • Who put it together by herself, no mistakes, and no damage to herself or the TV unit? ME.
  • Who then rearranged the bedroom furniture herself to fit the TV unit in its proper spot? ME.
  • Who was impressed and proud over their girlfriend's handiness? Stephan.
  • Who's a little over-excited about decorating the guest-bedroom? ME!!!!!!!!!!!
    (can you tell??)

3 comments:

  1. HAHA! I can totally relate to this! My husband travels some for work and he works really long hours, when he is home and he sees me carrying something 'heavy' he'll snatch it out of my hands. And I look at him like, what are you doing??? And he says, "but I'm trying to help you" and I'm like - uh, what do you think I do when you're not here?? Hello.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, very impressed. Great job!

    ReplyDelete